Inclusion in education through IUC has the primary task to integrate the worldwide proffesionals, from different countries for continious education and supervision. Those are proffesionals who work with children with the basic aim, to improve the quality of work through the integration of new knowledge and work on self.
- problems of diagnosis and treatment of children and adoslecents, through introductory lectures based on new findings and research and pracitce through case supervision.
- specificity of children and adolescent psychotherapy
- relationship between biological, developmental and psychosocial factors
- why intgrative approach in the psychotherapy
- difficulties in working with children (transference and countratransference)
- group work
Participants: persons who are in eduaction and all other who work with children