The conference brings together researchers from various fields of logic with applications in computer science.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Formal systems of classical and non-classical logic;
- Category theory;
- Proof theory;
- Set theory;
- Type theory;
- Lambda calculus;
- Process algebras and calculi;
- Behavioural types;
- Systems of reasoning in the presence of incomplete, imprecise and/or contradictory information;
- Computational complexity;
- Interactive theorem provers;
- Security and Privacy.
Abstract Submission: June 15, 2021
Author Notification: July 1, 2021
Final version: July 8, 2021
Authors should submit an abstract in LaTeX format, not exceeding three pages, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "LAP 2021".
* Student sessions will be organized.
More about previous programs can be found on the official conference website