The conference brings together researchers from various fields of logic with applications in computer science.
Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- Formal systems of classical and non-classical logic;
- Category theory;
- Proof theory;
- Model theory;
- Lambda calculus;
- Type theory;
- Process algebras and calculi;
- Behavioural types;
- Systems of reasoning in the presence of incomplete, imprecise and/or contradictory information;
- Computational complexity;
- Interactive theorem provers;
Student sessions will be organized.
More about conference can be found here: http://imft.ftn.uns.ac.rs/math/cms/LAP