Administrative and Technical Assistant / Dubrovnik, Croatia
Do you want to be a part of international academic institution, meeting and associating with colleagues and professors from different parts of the world? Are you a responsible person with affinities to networking and team work? We will give you all the training necessary and help you make the best out of your internship experience.
March – November 2023; Preferably (May – July; August - October)
30-36 hours per week, flexible, occasionally on weekends.
- a student or a recent graduate with the IT knowledge (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet browsers). A knowledge in Adobe programmes, is advisable but not necessary
- good written and oral communication skills, ability to perform diverse tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
- fluency in English, both written and verbal
Your Key Tasks May Include:
- technical assistance to professors and participants of IUC courses and conferences (multimedia presentations, wireless setup, Zoom setup, photocopying, printing)
- administrative assistance in the IUC Secretariat, web page updates, data base updates, social media updates
- designing, editing and posting of videos, photographs and announcements
- work on IUC archive material
- support to other activities as assigned by the supervisor, and according to the interest and abilities of intern
- attending courses and lectures of your interest
- working in an international atmosphere
- getting to know Croatian and Dubrovnik culture
- possibilities to visit and explore history and culture of the surrounding countries (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania)
The announcement can be downloaded here.